DCC Group is a leader in offering hi-tech printing technologies such as Precise Temperature Control Dryer Machine, Electric Label Screen Printing Machine, Jumbo Oval Printing Machine, and more. We are serving as manufacturer of aforesaid advanced printing machines and boosting business of companies in home textiles, garments manufacturing and other sectors. Our devotion to serve advanced technologies is the reason we are trusted by various big names of the industry.
Board Of Directors
Mr. Narendra Dadia
(Founder, Mentor & Chairman)
Mr. Narendra Dadia established DCC Group four decades ago with a vision to lead textile printing industry and support the growth of textile industry by introducing advanced textile printing machines. He is a visionary leader with great industrial knowledge. With passion for growth, DCC group of companies started a joint venture with USA based Inks Manufacturer.
Mr. Dhaval Dadia
Mr. Dhaval Dadia has been pioneering the digital potential of textile printing industry. It is his passion for excellence and motivation for growth that DCC group today is representing the best 20 international brands. As a new-age leader, he is looking for great opportunities for expansion and making innovation take the best lead in textile printing industry.
- DCC Print (1978) is one of the appreciated printing solutions offerings company that provides special training and application to support in Sublimation, Digital and Screen Printing.
- Creative Industries (1993) is an applauded sister concern of DCC Print. It is known for having developed Waterbase Printing Ink, free from PVC. Offering fabulous colors for various fabrics is the forte of this company.
- Rutland-DCC Ink Manufacturing Pvt. Ltd. (2010) is a joint venture of Rutland Plastic Technologies, Creative Industries and DCC Print. Phathalate-free Plastisol and PVC-free, Waterbase Inks are offered by the company in domestic and foreign markets.
Ours is the most dependable names in textile printing business because we come with over four decades of experience in developing hi-tech textile printing machinery. The establishment of our company is based on the following values:
- Innovation: Our steadily growing operations are the result of continuous innovation that we indulge in to render total satisfaction to customers.
- Quality: We believe in providing supreme value to customers in the form of our quality developed textile printing machines.
- Respect for our people: We respect every individual associated with us, be it our employee or customer.
Training & Support
Training: We are applauded for right execution of Operative Training where our experts apply their technical knowledge and industrial experience to train masses for using advanced textile machinery in the right manner and experience growth in their business. Our experts provide extensive training on printing equipment that involves machine functionality, maintenance and repair. We provide practical demonstration on pre-press, ink room, machine repair and possible printing techniques to support the growth of our associate companies.
Support: Customers are provided end to end support by our skilful professionals. Our technicians guide customers for everything, be it related to high contrast printing to improving productivity or more. They assist in adding value to investments made while ensuring low production rate. Our technical support ensures reduction in wastage, increase in productivity, prompt production operations, advanced and reliable printing, etc.
Service: Technical queries are attended with perfection by our experienced technicians and engineers. We are an after sales service provider, which suggests we provide maintenance and repairing service for our line of textile printing machinery. Right execution of maintenance service results in less equipment downtime and great print. We provide on-call service upon request of customers in shortest possible time.
Our Electric Label Screen Printing Machine, Pro Flex Printing Machine, Jumbo Oval Printing Machine and other textile printing machines find use in garments, home furnishings, special textile and other industries for making the following:
- Automobile Seats
- Umbrellas and more.